The High Point Academy Team would like to thank you in advance for your interest in volunteering at our school. We appreciate the time you are willing to share. School volunteers may be parents or community members. Volunteers can be utilized in a variety of situations in schools, ranging from one time only to monthly, weekly or daily commitments.
Some of the Ways You Can Help
- Assist in the Media Center
- Chaperone field trips, dances, etc.
- Help students by reviewing skills, concepts taught
- Assist teachers
- Teach a craft or hobby, talk about your occupation, share a cultural and ethnic background
- Help with clerical needs in the school office
- Assist in the lunchroom or on the playground
- Complete projects at home for school use
All volunteers are required to complete a volunteer form and a SLED background check before volunteering. High Point Academy’s primary responsibility is the safety of our students. Thank you for your cooperation. Download and complete the Volunteer Form and the SLED Form and turn it into the front desk and we will get back in contact with you.