Great news, you can now pay your school fees online. We will be using K12 Payment Center to collect fees. You may have previously been using K12 Payment for your student’s meal account. You can now pay school-related fees like registration, after school, early drop-off, field trips (when field trips return), and technology fees. You can schedule recurring payments, set up notifications, transfer meal funds, and make meal payments and fee payments at the same time. It will also save your payment history so you can refer back at any time. If you already have an account and use K12 Payment for school meals you do not need to create another account. If you have not set up an online account we have instructions on how to get started below.
How Do You Get Started? It’s simple!
- Go to k12paymentcenter.com in your web browser
- First-time users click “Sign Up” then select your state and district from the drop-down lists
- Select our state then select High Point Academy in the “District” drop-down menu
- Fill in your information to set up the account
- Click “Manage Students” to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID number
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check
Once you create your account and add your students, you will have access to your student’s meal account balance and cafeteria purchase history for FREE! When making a meal or school fee payment there is a small convenience fee per transaction (not per child) to cover payment processing.
Click here to learn more about managing your child’s account online today!
High Point Academy Spartanburg SC is a free public charter school built on the principles of honor, integrity, and service where students are challenged in an applied learning style of instruction with an emphasis in S.T.E.A.M. education as well as character and leadership development. Visit hpaspartanburg.com for a complete overview and all High Point Academy Spartanburg news and reviews.